Red Bentuangie vs Red Maeng Da
So, you’re on the prowl for the perfect red. During your search, you’ve probably already encountered common names like red Bali or red Indo. But being such mainstream varieties, these picks might take a little bit away from the excitement of exploring the kratom scene.
Fortunately for bold kratom users, there remains an abundance of exotic options. Red Bentuangie and red Maeng Da, for example, offer distinct benefits and unique effects that make them worthy reds to include in your ever-rotating kratom stash.
What is Bentuangie Kratom?
There are two main factors that contribute to the variance of Bentuangie kratom. The first is that the strain is strictly harvested from a small area on the island of Borneo. Here, long winding river courses through, imbuing the soil with rich minerals and compounds that serve as nutrients for the kratom that grows there.
Aside from Bentuangie leaves coming strictly off of kratom plants that grow within the river’s vicinity, they also go through another processing step that many other strains don’t pass through. A fermentation process takes place before the leaves are pulverized into powder.
This added step involves fermenting the leaves in hot, humid conditions, which is said to improve their alkaloid profile. The resulting powder almost always looks slightly more yellow than other strains, all due to this unique added step.
Effects of Red Bentuangie Kratom
Before we get into the nitty-gritty, keep in mind that kratom strains don’t always provide users the exact same experience. The reason for this is that there are way too many variables at play. Aside from the inherent properties of the kratom itself, we also have to consider the differences in body chemistry and tolerance.
On the other hand, it seems that there might be some consistency when it comes to the effects of a specific strain. For instance, although your experience might not be identical to the experience of other users who have tried red Bentuangie, you’re more likely to encounter these effects than any others:
- Discomfort relief – Those who use red Bentuangie regularly claim that the strain’s biggest benefit would have to be its effects on discomfort. Acting almost instantly, the strain’s powerful surge of full-body relief takes away all forms of discomfort, stress, aches, and tension.
- Mood improvement – We can’t really say that red Bentuangie elevates the mood. But it does have effects that work against the blues. If you’re feeling down in the dumps, red Bentuangie can offer serious relief that helps you feel more upbeat yet controlled and calm.
- Generalized wellbeing – Sometimes, you just can’t put a finger on how you feel. So red Bentuangie works to target every aspect of your known being to help you feel a sense of generalized well-being. The strain’s effects are blissful, to say the least, and embrace mind and body in perfect contentment.
- Mental clarity – In a way, red Bentuangie can activate mental powers to achieve a higher level of creativity and wit. Of course, you’re probably not going to want to act on any new ideas while the strain takes effect. But the mental exercise can be loads of fun to explore.
What is Maeng Da Kratom?
Most of the kratom strains you’ll read about existed way before they became popular as a natural herbal commodity. But the same can’t be said about Maeng Da. Kratom had already reached a certain level of popularity before Maeng Da came to fruition. This Franken strain of sorts was actually the brainchild of a curious group of farmers.
Wanting to bring together the effects of every available strain, they grafted together various other forms of kratom to produce what they believed would become the ultimate kratom cultivar. The resulting strain didn’t fall short of expectations and is actually recognized as the standard bearer in the US kratom market.
Red Maeng Da in particular offers soothing yet hard-hitting effects that aren’t for the faint of heart. Powerful and in-your-face, this strain doesn’t joke around when it comes to subduing negative thoughts and feelings.
Effects of Red Maeng Da Kratom
Again, it’s important to remember that red Maeng Da’s effects may change from user to user. That’s just the way it works when you’re using a product that’s cultivated in the most natural conditions possible.
Nonetheless, there are some effects that are more commonly associated with red Maeng Da, according to its avid users. These include:
- Sleep support – It’s known across the kratom scene that red Maeng Da stands as one of the most powerful sleep support strains on the market. Weighing down the eyelids and cradling its user off into a deep and peaceful sleep, red Maeng Da improves sleep quality so you feel totally refreshed.
- Mental fluffing – You probably haven’t heard the term yet, but you likely have an idea what it pertains to. Mental fluffing refers to that light, airy, and dreamy mental state that occurs after a red Maeng Da dose. The effect blissfully relieves mental stress and makes users feel carefree and creative.
- Full body relaxation – As your mind wanders off into effortless thoughts in a dreamlike state, your body is placed in the warm embrace of total relaxation. The effects numb out the limbs and slow your breathing, making it your desire to sit in perfect stillness as your mind explores the recesses of your thoughts.
- Discomfort relief – Powerfully effective against discomfort, red Maeng Da eliminates physical stress and tension throughout the body. This allows a more profound sense of calm and tranquility to resonate through your system for a truly remarkable moment of quiet meditation.
What Causes Differences in Kratom Strains?
Things like sun exposure, water quality, soil composition, environment, and cultivation techniques all play a role in alkaloid expression. Needless to say, these variables never stay the same across different places in Southeast Asia. Consider also the fact that farmers use different techniques.
With all of that in perspective, it’s easy to see why kratom strains exist in the first place. So, there’s really more to it than simply enticing customers with fancy exotic names and the promise of variety. But aside from the strain itself, a kratom’s color vein also plays a major role in the experience it provides its users.
Red vein kratom, as discussed here, produces soothing benefits that tranquilize, calm, and relax a user. On the other end of the spectrum, immature white vein leaves produce the opposite experience — stimulation and energy. Right in the middle, green vein leaves combine the best of both worlds for a balanced overall encounter.