Hoping to unwind after a long dreary day of work and routine drudgery? Then you might benefit from some red vein kratom. Recognized as the ultimate support for sleep and relaxation, these strains offer soothing benefits that calm both mind and body.
Across the entire scope of red vein thoroughfare, you’ll find that red Borneo and red Bali get the most mentions. Often brandished as the best in the red category, these strains highlight the soothing benefits of mature red vein kratom leaves. But despite their equal popularity, they do come with their own set of distinct effects.
What is Red Borneo?
Rich with untouched natural rainforests, lush vegetation, and embraced year-round in hot, humid weather, the island of Borneo possesses all of the properties of the perfect kratom cultivation site.
This massive island shared between Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brunei proudly houses acres of kratom farms. Here, cultivators have access to all the requirements for growing top-shelf kratom. And thus, there’s no room for shortage when it comes to red Borneo supply.
Borneo as a strain in general offers benefits that focus on relieving physical discomfort. The red vein variety accentuates these effects, providing a more profound, deep-reaching experience that impacts both mind and body.
Effects of Red Borneo Kratom
Soothing and relaxing, red Borneo has long been recognized as possibly one of the best for calming a tired body. On top of that, the strain also provides a blissful cloud of cognitive relief that eases away mental stress and tension.
Keep in mind though that depending on a number of factors, your red Borneo experience could be different from what others describe. Nonetheless, here are some effects you’re more likely to develop after a dose:
- Stress relief – The first and most obvious benefit you’ll get is a sense of stress relief. At the start, the sensation could be mild and subdued. But as the strain takes a hold of your system, it clears away any semblance of apprehension and worries to help you feel blissfully carefree.
- Discomfort relief – Borneo is big on relieving physical aches. The strain’s effects on discomfort and muscular tension work almost instantly. For this reason, blue-collar workers often turn to red Borneo to address post-shift stiffness and soreness, and to make for a more restful evening.
- Cognitive clarity – Part of the whole stress relief and relaxation effect is that red Borneo clears up your head space. As it takes away mental clutter and clouding, the strain keeps thought activity on the down-low. So, what you ultimately get is a relaxed cognitive state that’s slow and steady.
- Balanced mood – Like a red vein, red Borneo doesn’t elevate your mood or release your inner extrovert. Instead, its mood-based effects conjure a relaxed, cool, collected disposition that’s easy and unbothered. So, while you might feel a little smiley, you won’t find yourself looking for conversation.
What is Red Bali?
The island of Bali is a small chunk of land located at the southernmost border of the Indonesian territory. While its climate might be similar to Borneo islands, the tiny landmass possesses earth and vegetation that’s more strongly influenced by saltwater elements due to the proximity of the land to the sea.
Balanced, relaxed, and laid-back, this variety has often been dubbed the king of calm. The strain’s effects are even better highlighted by its red vein variety that magnifies the relaxing, soothing benefits that are inherent to the variety.
Effects of Red Bali
Much like red Borneo, red Bali focuses on bringing its user to a deeper state of tranquility. The powerful variety works on both mind and body to relieve various forms of discomfort and stress.
However, just like any other kratom strain, red Bali’s effects vary from user to user. So, it’s likely that you won’t get exactly the same experience as what others describe on the web. Nonetheless, here are some benefits that are more commonly associated with a dose of red Bali:
- Sleep support – Having trouble falling or staying asleep? Red Bali might be for you. This variety imbues the body with a sense of relaxation that’s so deep that it encourages its user to nod off at the height of the strain’s effects. Expect to doze off after a modest dose of this stuff.
- Full body calm – Whether you’re feeling stressed out because of work, or if you’re tired after a session at the gym, red Bali can help. The strain inspires such a deep sense of physical relaxation that it mildly tranquilizes the system and quenches any desire to move.
- Mental tranquility – At any time of the day, racing thoughts and cognitive clutter can get in the way of relaxation. Red Bali soothes the mind so you can enter a clearer headspace that lets you enjoy relative clarity and cognitive silence.
- Discomfort relief – It’s hard to feel truly relaxed when you’re dealing with discomfort and physical stress. Red Bali works to relieve bodily aches, tension, and soreness. This elevates the relaxation effect and brings the body into an immersive episode of next-level calm.
What Causes Differences in Kratom Strains?
The conditions on the island of Bali might bear similarities to those on the island of Borneo. But slight changes in variables like sun exposure, water quality, soil conditions, cultivation techniques, and various other elements can cause changes in plant chemistry.
In fact, even kratom that’s grown on the same farm by the same farmers may manifest distinctions in their alkaloid profiles. That’s why a batch of Bali you buy today might not provide the exact same experience as the Bali you tried months before.
Another factor worth considering is the color vein. Kratom effects change depending on the maturity of the leaves at harvest. Immature, white vein leaves are the most stimulating while mature red leaves are the most soothing. In between these two ends, green vein leaves provide a balance of both effects.